MDT SCOPE RINGS - UNIMOUNT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Achieve unparalleled performance in rigidity and repeatability for your precision rifle optic with the MDT One-Piece Scope Mount. Made from precision-machined aluminum, the MDT One-Piece Scope Mount offers a much larger surface area for mounting, which translates to a more rigid platform helping to ensure you don’t lose your zero.
Available for 34mm and 35mm diameter precision rifle scopes.
"I HAVEN'T SEEN A MOUNT DO THAT LITTLE OF MOVEMENT, EVER." -Scott Satterlee, Team MDT Competitive Shooter
With an integrated recoil lug, match set precision machined rings and four cross bolts of clamping power from the mount to a picatinny base, the MDT One-Piece Scope Mount offers the most rigid and repeatable mounting system for your optics.
Align and level your scope with ease. The One-Piece Scope Mount features the ability to tighten down one side of the rings fully before aligning and leveling your scope, making scope installation quick and easy. Once satisfied, torque down the other side of the cap without altering the level of the scope.
Made from precision-machined aluminum, MDT One-Piece Scope Mount is offered in 34mm and 35mm diameters. The two diameter options are available in three different heights (measured from top of rail to center of bore). The two scope bores are precision matched when machined, ensuring concentricity for the most accuracy out of your scope and firearms platform.
The four cross bolts that are used to clamp the mount to a picatinny base have a specific tightening order engraved onto the mounts clamp. When followed correctly, the mount will be able to transfer your scope from platform-to-platform with better repeatability and less “zero offset”. It is recommended that the side nuts be torqued to 60-65 in/lbs for best repeatability results.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed for ultimate precision and strength
- 50mm (1.968”) of lateral contact with scope tube
- 134mm (5.286”) of lateral contact with mounting rail
- MDT One-Piece Scope Mount is machined on a seven-axis, high-end CNC mill
- Extra width and length profile provides extremely stable mounting
- Bottom rail interface is machined at the same time as the scope clamp interface, guaranteeing all rings are square and parallel
- CMM checked to 1.5 millionths of an inch precision
- Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Extra thick, single piece clamp system will never bend, fatigue, or become loose with use
- Integral recoil lug built into underside interface to ensure ultimate repeatability and strength under recoil
- Uses a stepped base-to-cap interface allowing the fasteners on one side to be tightened before making final scope alignment adjustments
- Four crossbolts machined to interface with picatinny lugs and provide extreme clamping force
- 0 MOA cant built into mount for ambidextrous use
This product is compatible with most common scopes that have a main tube diameter of 34 mm or 35 mm. Due to the mounts longer than average length, “ultra short” scopes (Schmidt and Bender PMII 3-20x50 Ultra Short, Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44, etc.) and scopes with scopes with illumination controls on the side of the main body (Schmidt and Bender PMII, etc.) will not fit in this mount.
The mount is designed for actions that use a one piece picatinny scope base or actions that have an integral picatinny rail.
- Twelve oversized #8-32 Grade 8 fasteners used for clamping the scope (T25 head)
- Four crossbolt nuts (½” socket head)
- One T25 allen key
- Weight: 0.68 lbs / 308 g
- Material: 6061-T6 and 7075 Aluminum
**Note: Dimensions based on 34 mm Low (1.18”) height One-Piece Scope Mount. Dimensions will vary based on main tube bore and ring height.