The Ckye-Pod was originally engineered and developed by its namesake - Ckye Thomas, owner of OBI. It is an extremely versatile bipod, ready for duty and field use in hunting, competition, and tactical environments.
If you're a hunter or a match shooter looking for a game-changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT Bipod. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple, one-handed adjustments make this bipod the ultimate platform for stability and versatility.
The MDT CKYE-POD was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back - stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 4.5” to 15.5”, paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability, and an integrated barricade stop. Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The Ckye-Pod comes standard with it's own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the Ckye-pod will accept any Atlas style feet.
There are multiple different variants available for the MDT CKYE-POD, depending on which attachment point, leg length and which is your dominant hand.
- Picatinny Mount - Standard legs
- Picatinny Mount - PRS Short legs
- Arca Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - Standard Legs
- Arca Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - PRS Short Legs
- Arca Mount for Left Handed Shooter (Rightside Knob) - Standard Legs
- Arca Mount for Left Handed Shooter (Rightside Knob) - PRS Short Legs
- Arca Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - Double Pull Legs
- Arca Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - Triple Pull Legs
- RRS Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - Standard Legs
- Sling Swivel Stud Mount for Right Handed Shooter (Leftside Knob) - Standard Legs
- Single-handed adjustment
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant
- 360 degrees of pan
- Quick release push button Picatinny mount OR Quick adjust ARCA / RRS dovetail mount
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Built-in barricade stop
- Four leg length options:
- PRS Short (approx. 7.5" collapsed, 13" extended)
- Standard (approx. 9" collapsed, 15" extended)
- Double Pull (approx. 9" collapsed, 18.5" extended)
- Triple Pull (approx. 14.5" collapsed, 36" extended)